If you require the services of a reliable electrical company providing quality workmanship, working as part of a team and capable of meeting tight deadlines, then please consider Crimewatch Electrical (a division of Crimewatch Alarms Ltd) as your approved electrical contractor. We are an NICEIC approved contractor and a member of the ECA, established in Newport – South Wales for over thirty years and we believe we can offer you the best possible service.
We carry out all aspects of electrical work, including commercial, industrial and general domestic as well as having extensive experience in specialist areas such as domestic ‘new build’, electrical design, industrial and commercial installations.
We offer a 24/7 call out service at competitive rates.
Apart from having full third party insurance we also operate an indemnity bond through the ECA.
Crimewatch Alarms Ltd & CW Electrical Company Core Values
Working closely with colleagues, customers & suppliers in an open & honest manner, providing best
value at all times.
Setting challenging goals, through KPI’s, to improve our performance and remain totally devoted to achieving
them, to be the best in quality in everything we do.
Seeking sustainable, profitable expansion in order to provide job opportunity, job satisfaction and job
We strive to do the right thing at all times, always taking responsibility for the effect that our decisions
and actions may have had on our colleagues and customers.
Attracting, developing and retaining the best talent for our business, encouraging them to challenge themselves
to improve in a mutually supportive environment.
Crimewatch Alarms Ltd & CW Electrical strives to provide high standards of building and electrical services.
In meeting with the above, Crimewatch Alarms Ltd & CW Electrical also aims to achieve:
- High levels of customer satisfaction
- High quality, reliability and flexibility
- Offer a cost effective service, providing Value for Money
- High completions on time
- High staff satisfaction and retention
- Zero level of complaints
- High levels of customer service
- Continual improvement
By achieving the above Crimewatch Alarms Ltd & CW Electrical aims to generate the returns required to:
- Reward our people for their efforts
- Provide the funds to support future operations and company growth
- Provide a stable and enjoyable work-place for the entire team
- Continually meet and exceed Customer needs
- Build and sustain long term contracts with Key Clients and Suppliers
Crimewatch Alarms Ltd & CW Electrical is committed to the continual improvement of its performance by the monitoring of quality issues and through involvement with customers, suppliers, regulatory authorities and the community.
To assist with the above Crimewatch Alarms Ltd & CW Electrical has implemented a Management Systems that meets the requirements of ISO 9001:2015.
Compliance and improvement is monitored by process measures and internal audits and is maintained by the timely implementation of preventive and corrective actions.
Meeting these standards is the responsibility of the entire team. The nominated Quality Management Officer is Rachel Meese-Kendall she will oversee, manage and report these set targets and will ensure conformity of the Quality Policy.
Crimewatch Alarms Ltd & C W Electrical believes that it is essential that both our company and our employees should operate in an environmentally conscious manner.
Our overall objective is to minimise the impact of our business activity on the environment and the prevention of pollution. Further to this, we will endeavour to ensure that our suppliers do likewise and that we encourage our clients to consider environmental matters through the sharing of best practice. We will also work closely with our local communities to address environmental issues and concerns.
- We will meet all relevant Legislation, Regulation and Government guidance along with relevant Other Requirements on environmental issues. We will try to improve on set standards as set out by such legislation and requirements,
- We will ensure that all our staff have a good understanding of the Environmental Policy, the impact of our business on the environment and what we expect of our staff to help reduce these impacts,
- Encourage the re-cycling and reuse of materials by staff and operatives whenever reasonably practicable,
- Keep transport use to a minimum and ensure all company vehicles are regularly serviced to maintain their efficiency and keep emissions to a minimum.
- Keep our sites clean and tidy at all times to ensure minimum disturbance or disruption to clients and customers,
- Advice clients of working methods and materials that are less harmful to the environment and to people,
- Ensure our suppliers are aware of this policy and encourage them to apply similar environmental standards.
- We will continue to review our Environmental practices as part of our company’s commitment to continual improvement
Objectives for Crimewatch Alarms Ltd & C W Electrical for the coming year shall include the following:
- Measure and Reduce electricity and gas usage
- Measure and Reduce waste generated
- Measure and Reduce resource consumption
- Measure and Reduce CO2 related to travel and transport.
- Achieve Zero environmental incidents