When it comes to protecting your property from the potentially devastating impact of crime or fire you can’t afford to take any chances. The correct choice of fire or security protection system and service provider is vital.
Let Crimewatch Alarms Ltd take care of your security needs. Our fully trained engineers are experienced in the design, installation and maintenance for all of our services.
We also offer a 24/7 call out service.
If you require any further information, contact us or select one of the links below:
Why choose us?
Having a fire or security systems provider in whom you can trust will ensure peace of mind for you and demonstrate to your insurer that you have acted responsibly to protect your home or business. This need not be a matter of luck; it can be an informed choice if you select an SSAIB certificated firm.
SSAIB (Security Systems and Alarms Inspection Board) only certificate companies that can demonstrate technical and managerial competence through an inspection of the processes and procedures they operate.
SSAIB certification means that you can be confident in the quality of service provided to protect your business from the potentially devastating consequences of fire or crime. Increasingly insurers require evidence that all reasonable steps have been taken to mitigate risk and ensure the safety of personnel and assets within the workplace. SSAIB certificated providers will meet or exceed your insurer’s requirements.
For increased confidence when buying a fire or security system you should:
- Use only SSAIB certificated companies.
- Always agree a written specification.
- Ascertain what repair or call out cover is provided.
- Ensure that you are given a Certificate of Conformity for your system. This confirms that the system has been installed to all relevant standards.
- Confirm whether you have bought or leased the system.
- Have your system regularly maintained; this may be a condition of cover.
- Seek and follow up references.
- Ensure that your Intruder Alarm System provider obtains a police unique reference number for monitored installation
- as this will be used to verify the alarm and initiate a Police response. Only certificated providers are able to obtain Police URNs.