We are currently recruiting for a Fire & Security Engineer to join our every expanding team to support the ongoing growth of our company.
- Full Time, Permanent Position
- Based in Newport/Cardiff Area
- £34,000 – £46,000 per annum based on basic + standby + callout (depending on experience & qualifications)
This is an interesting role with lots of variety within an SME, family-run business based in Newport working in the Newport/Cardiff area. Crimewatch Alarms Ltd & C W Electrical have been successfully operating in the Fire, Security and Electrical industry for nearly 40 years. We are industry leaders with a reputation for quality and the highest standards in all that we do.
Successful candidates will be responsible for installation, service, and maintenance of various fire & security systems. These include both wired and wireless systems, emergency lighting, AOV, warden call, refuge systems, intruder detection and CCTV.
If you think you suit the job description, please get in touch.
- Full-time, permanent position
- Salary in the region of £34,000 – £46,000 per annum depending on experience and qualifications
- Paid weekly
- JIB Benefits including workplace pensions and BUPA Private Healthcare
- Reporting to the Fire & Security Systems Supervisor
- On-call 1 week in 7 (STC)
- Team performance bonus linked to company profit share
- Company uniform & PPE
- Modern company van
- 24 days annual holiday plus 8 days statutory bank holidays (32 days total)
- Working for a company committed to regular training to support the role and a friendly, positive work environment.
Required Education, Skills & Qualifications:
- Full UK driving License
- 2 plus years Fire & Security Systems Installation Experience
- FIA Qualifications (desirable)
- Passing of DBS check required on induction
Please contact Andrew Hutchins by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone 07814580473